UTSU CHEMICALS (SHANGHAI) CO., LTD. Corporate overview
||Room721,Yuandong Bldg. 1101 Pudong South Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai 200120 MAP
|Form of Capitalization
|Chairman of the Board
|Tokyo Support Member
||・(Foreign Currency) Mizuho Bank, Ltd., Shanghai Branch
・(Chinese Yuan) China Merchants Bank, Shanghai Zhangyang Branch
Scope of Business
import, export, sale, commission agency and services relating to the following:
- chemical raw materials and products (dangerous chemicals are limited to those covered in our management permits)
- building materials, electronic products and parts, glass products, general metals, cosmetics, synthetic resins, food additives, semiconductor parts and materials, optical components and materials, precision instrument equipment and components, electro-mechanical equipment and components
UTSU CHEMICALS (SHANGHAI) CO., LTD. Management Policy
From over 10 years of trade between China and Japan, and for 7 years of operations as the Shanghai office, UTSU CHEMICALS (SHANGHAI) CO., LTD. has built up relationships with many Chinese-owned companies in China. The establishment of our local company means:
We are doing our part to support local procurement of the Chinese factories owned by Japanese companies.
- We are actively contributing to the greater sales in China of the products produced by the Chinese factories of Japanese-owned companies.
- We are exporting Chinese chemical raw materials to Japan.
- We are exporting Chinese chemical raw materials to Southeast Asia.
Main Products Handled by UTSU CHEMICALS (SHANGHAI) CO., LTD.
- industrial chemicals including hazardous chemicals
- water treatment equipment and filters
- various cleaning agents, cleaning equipment and solvent recovery devices
- functional film
- heat-resistant materials, including ceramics
- raw materials used in semiconductor production
- optics-related consumable material
- other products